Helping You Keep More
Our main aim is to work with you to ensure that you keep more of what you earn so that you can fulfill your financial goals.
Saving You Time & Money
We will work with you to ensure that your financial management is efficient, accurate and on-time.
Free 30 Tax-Busting Tips
Book a meeting with us and receive your complimentary copy of 30 Tax-Busting Tips.
Who We Are
We provide clear advice and a personal service to our business and personal clients alike. We have many clients in the local community and service all types of businesses, from one man bands to family run companies, across many sectors.
At AM Taxation we offer a complete accountancy service that ensures that you take home more of what you earn. Through simple tax planning that requires a few tweaks, occasionally structures that require more planning, or use of the tax credits system, we have a wealth of experience in making sure you retain more of what you earn. To find out more about how we can help you and your business click here for an overview of our services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to…
- Provide friendly, professional and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully in way that suits you;
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting through operating agreed fixed fees;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
Remember the more tax paid, the less you get to re-invest in your business or spend on your family. You’ve put the work into earning the money, therefore put a little into retaining as much as you can! Please get in touch.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope that you give us that opportunity.
30 Tax-Busting Tips
Book a meeting with us and receive your complimentary copy of 30 Tax-Busting Tips. Then, if you decide to work with us and we don’t reduce your first tax bill, we will deduct £100 off your first year’s fees.